2. Patrick

Patrick Well-Known Member

Hear from someone or something
    Somebody tell me

• Подобається Подобається x 1
  3. Goldstein

Goldstein Егоїстка

:dirol:
    Here I would like to improve my language skills. It's too difficult for me to communicate free ( Feeling, it is not correct sentence :blush:). I guess, English dialogue without rules ends very fast in this forum :sad:. @Howell, come back. We will be polite :girl_angel:.

4. Howell

Howell Member

Really sorry girl's, I was a little bit busy
    - Do you like a kitty? You can choose one :)

[​IMG]

unfortunately, it's boring work, that is I need woke up too early (quater to 6)
    and all day seems little crazy...

By the way, do you like consider about your life?
    Something like philosophy or, maybe, some newest like esoteric?
    In any case, this just the words or our thought and in my opinion people always do own acts in their life.
    For exemple, why are some people lazy? because it's easy :) lazy -> easy as a rhyme
    And do you satisfied when did some efforts in your life? Do you really like it when you worked hard all day and on the day's edge you think "-that was a greit day"?

[​IMG]

P.S. You can share your own deep philosophy thought's...

5. busy is good, means you have a purpose :)

I love my life. I can not complain about it. I'm always busy at work and have good relationships with my coworkers, so time at work goes by quickly. Also, very often I'm thinking about the meaning of life, I'm good at what I'm doing and I see myself as a pillar for my kids, my husband and my parents, and this is enough for me. I can not change the world, but I like to make my world better one deed, one person at a time.

Hardly anything can bring me down, except for a lost of a loved ones. I love to make a light of a sad situation, maybe that's where my love of a black humour comes from? Despite of my mother, who taught me that a lady should not tell jokes, I love telling jokes.

So, here is one for you: (note: Lifesavers are

[​IMG]

A college professor was doing a study testing the senses of first graders using a bowl of Lifesavers candies, one at a time, and asked them to identify them by colour and taste.

The children began to say :
    " Red - Cherry "
    " Yellow - Lemon "
    " Green - Lime "
    " Orange - Orange "

Finally, the professor gave them all a Honey Lifesaver. After eating them for a few moments, none of the children could identify the taste. " Well " he said, " I'll give you a clue. It's what your mother may sometimes call your father "

One little girl looked up in horror, spit hers out and yelled: "Oh, My God! Everybody spit them out, - they're assholes."

Останнє редагування: 8 кві 2016
    • Смішно Смішно x 2
  6. Goldstein

Goldstein Егоїстка

I must be honest, I don't like kitty and other aminals in the flat :blush:
    As for me, I like to think about life, its goal etc. Unfortunately, my English is not so perfect for discussing :sad:
    I like my life, I engoy it. It's all :)))

• Подобається Подобається x 2
  7. Hyligan

Hyligan Іронічний

maybe a minute meaning of life?

8. Patrick

Patrick Well-Known Member

I like animals.But I don't like to have pets in apartment( flat-British)
    In house - it's OK. In country house even better.
    But absolutely not in the apartment.
    It only makes worst for you and for a pet .Both will be suffering from lack of space and freely entering and exiting the property .
    This is my opinion , You don't have to agree with me.

We use to live in the house.Right now my daughter and I live in apartment style condo.

9. Howell

Howell Member

Good morning friends,

which would you like coffee or tea at this morning time?
    I like coffee

[​IMG]

I almoust agree with Patrick,
    I have got only fishes (aquarium) and my kids have an turtle. But we have 3 cats, 2 nice small dogs and ... about hundred rabbits (honestly maiby 80, I don't know exetly) in our granny.

Ok, I see, but do you like kitty as animal? for instance, would you like play with kitten at your friends a little?
    And just for conversation, if it is difficult with pets in the apartment what about flowers? Seems this part of nature is usefull and cosily in our house.

10. I love my cat, he is like my own homegrown tiger and on a top of it, he wouldn't eat you up however will give you lots of smiles and cuddle :)

• ... ... x 1
  11. Dzeko

Dzeko Well-Known Member

Like a glossy women's magazine.

12. Well, life is what you make of it. :) What is yours?

13. Hyligan

Hyligan Іронічний

I have a cat, it's a big, gray, huge cat,we call him Бацило :mocking:...Нe's very selfish, always hungry, and very lazy, скотиняка :cools:

• Смішно Смішно x 3
  14. Howell

Howell Member

Morning boy's girl's, a little english practice...

I like spring morning, it have a fresh, clear air, and birds sing somewhere. Morning day starts great.
    I think will be nice to drink cup of coffee and read some paper.
    Actually, I dont read a paper presently and I surf the Net mostly, but this imaginary picture also looks nice.
    But when I was a child ( it was about 1985 +/- some years) I really liked to read grandpa's paper and and watched funny pictures at magazines (like 'Крокодил')

And whether I would read the paper than I read some jokes, for instance, about gentleman
    [​IMG]

15. Howell

Howell Member

Hi today boy's girl's :)

Let's consider about word "excite", as Google said it is:
    I think it's good word and I like it, I found some picture and I think that this white man in bat suit was excited.
    so the question to our community: "Did you and when did you was exited?"
    maybe you can discribe another meaning of this word.

[​IMG]

16. Howell

Howell Member

As for me, an about year ago I went to our mountain's, it was in March
    and swam in mountain's lake, it was really strongly excited :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Vkarpiy

Vkarpiy New Member

It's funny

18. That is crazy! I would never do such a thing , and I can't understand those who would ))

Mountain climbing - on the other hand, is perfect exercise to get your adrenaline rush. Sgorge.jpg

19. Howell

Howell Member

Hi today,
    How is your day today, Ms Soloha and Ms Goldstein and Mr Patrick :)
    What have you done usefull for yourself?
    As for me, I learnt a little about computer programming, more exactly part of web security and later I studied English a little with my children.
    But this day still being, so we can achieve other advantages...

20. Good morning, @Howell

My day have just started. I'm drinking my morning coffee (which is very useful for a day ahead )) and reading news.
    One of the sites I love to visit is Dictionary.com , not only to lookup a word, but also to read an articles, play "hangman" or find an Idiom of a day and where it's coming from.

Here is one : To hear something straight from the horse's mouth

[​IMG]

Cheers to all

• Смішно Смішно x 1
а де твій аватар? :)